Thursday, July 14, 2016

4 Things Women Want From a Man

Greetings to my brothers and sisters who read the Blueprint for Manhood!

It has been a long time since I have blogged. Whew!

Someone might say, "Where you been?"

I've been working on my Doctorate of Ministry at Alliance Theological Seminary. No time for blogging.

But now that I graduated I am hoping to blog a bit more.

I look forward to talking about manhood, brotherhood, and even what my dissertation focused on; sexuality.

But for now I want to encourage you to either purchase or finish reading Four Things Women Want From a Man by Dr. A.R. Bernard.

This is a must read for anyone who is:
1. Considering marriage
2. Desires to understand relationships from a biblical perspective
3. Any pastors, counselor, or men's leaders who do premarital or marital counseling



Invest in yourself and share with others, the 4 things, God, and women, want from a man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive